The most convenient way to transfer your website’s files to your new web hosting account is via FTP. You should connect to your hosting account and download the files locally to your computer. Then you have to upload them to your new hosting account’s main folder (usually public_html, www or httpdocs).
- Step 1: Unlock the Domain.
- Step 2: Request an Authorization Code.
- Step 3: Initiate the Transfer at the Receiving Registrar.
- Step 4: Approve the Transfer.
- Step 1: Request Receiving Party’s Customer Number.
- Step 2: Back Up Website.
- Step 3: Navigate to Account Change Page.